Information in accordance with the voluntary commitment of the Transparent Civil Society Initiative
1. name, registered office, address and year of foundation
- Alliance for Assistance Dogs – Pfotenpiloten e.V., Ostparkstrasse 11, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Contact via 069-1532016-0, [email protected] or chat
- Year of foundation 2015
- Contact person: Roswitha Warda
2. complete statutes as well as information about the goals of our organization
- to the statute
- as an independent, non-profit organization, we ensure improvements in the assistance dog sector so that people with chronic impairments can get a fresh start with a well-trained assistance dog. We do not train teams ourselves: Instead, as an independent, non-profit organization, we establish solid structures for acceptance, quality and promotion.
- Vision and areas of responsibility are described in our annual report, among other things, as are the target groups and the impact we create.
3. information on the tax benefit
- Our work is due to promotion of the HiIfe for handicapped humans (§ 52 exp. 2 sentence 1 No. 10 AO) and promotion of the animal protection (§ 52 exp. 2 Sat 2 1 No. 14 AO) after the last us received Notice of exemption of the tax office Frankfurt am Main (tax number 045 255 03015) dated 27.01.2021 (assessment period 2017 to 2019) according to § 5 para. 1 No. 9 of the German Corporate Income Tax Act (Körperschaftsteuergesetz) and exempt from trade tax under section 3 No. 6 of the German Trade Tax Act (Gewerbesteuergesetz).
4. name and function of key decision-makers
- on the Annual Report 2021/22 (Chapter 5)
5. activity report
- to the annual report 2021/22
6. personnel structure
- on the Annual Report 2021/22 (Chapter 6)
7. information on the source of funds
- on the Annual Report 2021/22 (Chapter 7)
8. information on the use of funds
- on the 2021 Annual Report (Chapter 7)
9. corporate legal relationship with third parties
- Allianz für Assistenzhunde – Pfotenpiloten e.V. is a 100 percent shareholder of the Assistenzhund gGmbH foundation.
10. names of persons whose annual payments account for more than 10% of the total annual budget